Flood Insurance

Flood Insurance – covering the water damage that’s not covered on your other policies.

It is a little known fact that damage from flood is not covered on your:

  • Business Owners policy
  • Commercial Property policy
  • Homeowners policy
  • Renters policy
  • Condo policy
  • Rental Dwelling policy

Whether it’s the building or structure itself, or the property inside it, your policy does not cover flood.

You need a flood policy to cover water damage from flood, mudslides, overflow of inland or tidal waters, or any other rapid accumulation of runoff or surface waters.


I can help you with Commercial Insurance. If you have questions or want to know more about insurance for wineries, please call me at 909-793-6878 or email at eli@giscoverage.com.


I can help you with Personal Insurance. If you have questions or want to know more about flood for your apartment, condo, or house, please call me at 909-793-1846 x101 or email at allegra@giscoverage.com.

Request a Quote

Gillespie Insurance Services helps people and businesses in California, Arizona and Nevada.